Learn Why Steve Case selected Device Events as
Rise of the Rest winner of a $100,000 Investment
Device Events is the most powerful tool available today for Biomedical Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality, Procurement and Risk Management to research medical devices pre-purchase and monitor adverse event activity post-purchase before any FDA Action.
Device Events is an online service that helps healthcare organizations select and use the safest and most reliable Medical Devices available. Device Events helps:
• Improve Patient Safety and Health Outcomes
• Strengthen Risk Management & Reduce Liability
• Save time and cost across the organization
During this webinar the following key capabilities will be demonstrated:
• Powerful Search, Retrieve & Analyze – Search and retrieve thousands of FDA MAUDE reports in seconds.
• Email Notifications – For devices of interest, system users receive monthly email notifications of new adverse event activity.
• Trend Charts – Trend charts allow users to easily see adverse event activity trends over time, analyze the activity, and determine if they should continue or discontinue use of a device or monitor it closely.